- GitHub repository for in-class work.
- (2015-06-15) Overview of all data structure covered in this class is given. Various strength and weakness of each data structure are provided. We emphasize on the usage of data structure in various application. One problem are discussed as an in-class exercise. Given a list of m bidding, consists of user ID and bidding value, find the best M bidder. It is possible that one ID might bid several times where only the last bid is counted. The class has submitted two result. One using map and one using vector. Please see the repository in github in the folder labs01.
- (2015-06-17) Another problem, Bank Officer and Client Queue. In a bank, there are m servers, each can work on a transaction with different speed. There are n clients, each need numbers of transaction to be done. We have to find the time that each customer is served.
- (2015-06-18) We discussed the solution of Bank Officer and Client Queue.
- (2015-06-19) Additional problem: Stock Buying. Consider a record of buying-selling of stock. Each consists of actor, stock name, price and volume. A matching is done between a buy order with a number of sale order such that there enough number of sale volume with equal price.
- (2015-06-22) We practised the problem of finding all grandchildren from the mother-daughter relation. At the final hour of the lecture, we talked about how to write a class in C++ and a homework of writing a "quadruple" class is given.